Terms & Conditions of Use
Last Updated: 28th May 2017 09:30
We accept a wide range of credit cards, debit cards and uses Stripe, a secure payment system, to process any orders.
Prices & Ordering
The placing of a product on this site is an invitation to accept offers for products and is not an offer to sell at this listed price. All orders for products are offers to purchase and are subject to acceptance by Us. Acceptance takes place when We send you confirmation by email to this effect, regardless of whether you receive it or not, but only on the condition that We may subsequently not be able to ship the items, or may decide on reasonable grounds not to do so. Such reasons may include (but are not limited to) safety concerns, product availability, or for the reason that the product ordered has been listed for sale at an incorrect price due to typographical error or other error in pricing information. In any event, please check the details in our confirmation email on receipt and notify us immediately if any amendments need to be made. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further and better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
All food and grocery orders are delivered via on of Our approved distributor by selecting one of Our shipping methods. We advise you to ensure somebody be present at the delivery address. Goods will not be left at the delivery address if there is no one to receive them, unless alternative arrangements have been made with Us in advance. As soon as the goods are delivered they become your responsibility. Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English law, We accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within 7 days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases, We will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made in full.
Homeware products ordered will normally be delivered by an authorised courier. Details of the courier are provided as part of your order confirmation. Once goods are collected from our depot by this courier, they take responsibility for the safe transport and delivery of the goods. Any queries about their delivery should normally be directed at the courier company.
Items purchased may be subject to UK VAT (Valued Added Tax) at the standard prevailing rate.
We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
You must notify us of any shortages, damages, defect in quality or conditions of the product or failure of the product to correspond with the specification within a reasonable period of time. We would normally expect to receive such response within three (3) days of the date of delivery. Failure to notify us within the reasonable time period will result in the loss of your right to reject the goods and your right to have the defects remedied subject to our absolute discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
It is essential that your order be returned in the original packaging together with a brief description on the nature of the complaint returned to the delivering distributor. All labels must still be in place. Any return not complying with these terms may be rejected.
If for any reason you cannot return the items to your delivery distributor you may return the packaging to:
The Flying Frenchman
Unit 6 Ferrier Street
Limitation of Liability of FLYING FRENCHMAN LTD for the Website (www.flyingfrenchman.store)
We provide the Website and its contents ‘as seen’ and makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the website, its operation, content, information, or materials. In addition, We do not warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the website or its use, including but not limited to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that We, Our directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the website. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential.
We are not liable for the supply of any third party products and the terms and conditions of the supply of third party products are subject to the relevant suppliers’ terms and conditions. Goods that are supplied directly from third party sites are clearly marked accordingly on the website and We merely act as agents for such third parties in supplying their goods.
Any third party goods purchased over the website are at all times subject to the warranty provided with such goods in relation to which we have no liability to you.
Our liability to you is at all times limited to the cost of the products supplied and does not at any time include any indirect loss or loss of profit.
Any contract made between you and Us is deemed to have been concluded in England and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and Us irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). We are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'personal data', confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). [You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions].
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangements thereof, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this website belong to Us or Our licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Us . Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without Our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you have no rights in respect of any of the Intellectual Property (including but not limited to any means any copyright works, inventions, domain names, patents, web-rights, online rights, registered design, trademark, confidential information, know-how, show-how or other industrial or intellectual property right registered or unregistered) of Us in respect of any of Our products or those of its suppliers (collectively the 'Products'). You agree not to reproduce or cause to have reproduced any of Our Products or designs.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to Us or other respective owners that have granted Us the right and license to use such marks.
We offer a secure credit card ordering which means that you can pay with your credit card with total peace of mind about safety and security. The use of email or other communication methods may not be secure and we recommend against sending information otherwise than directly through our Site. If you choose to send credit card information otherwise than directly through our website, this is done at your risk and you shall bear any and all losses which you incur as a result and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by Us . If you are using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
Our performance of any part of a contract with you is subject to variation or cancellation and the grant of an extension of time from any cause arising from an act of God, war, strikes, lock-outs, flood, drought or other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond our control or owing to inability and time to procure materials, labour or any articles at all and you agree to accept increased prices for the products due to any of the aforesaid reasons. In all circumstances time is not of the essence of the contract.
Discounts & Promotional Codes
General Terms and Conditions for discounts, promotions and competitions:
- Flying Frenchman Ltd reserves the right to terminate any discounts, promotion or competition at any time and without prior notice.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are subject to availability and only available at participating branches. To find out if your local branch is participating please call the branch directly.
- Flying Frenchman Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend applicable terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice
- Flying Frenchman Ltd reserves the right to modify or withdraw any discount, promotion and competition at any time without prior notice.
- Flying Frenchman Ltd 's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any discount, promotion or competition.
- By redeeming or entering any discount, promotion or competition, you agree to allow Flying Frenchman Ltd to utilise your full name and likeness for promotional purposes. Failure to do so will result in your entry being void and you will forfeit any right to claim an associated prize.
- Using false details to claim or enter any discount, promotion or competition will result in the discount or promotion becoming nonredeemable or the competition entry void.
- To redeem or enter any discount, promotion or competition, all vouchers or entries must be submitted by the mediums stated in the corresponding terms and conditions. Any vouchers or entries submitted via other mediums will not be accepted and will be deemed void.
- Only one discount or promotion is redeemable at any one time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounts and promotions must be used at time of order and cannot be used or applied after this point.
- All discounts and promotions are not applied to any applicable delivery charge unless otherwise stated. Any discount or promotion that reduces an order value to below that of the free delivery threshold will result in a delivery charge being applied.
- Product exclusions may apply to discounts or promotions.
- All competition prizes are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalant.
- In the event that a competition prize is unavailable, Flying Frenchman Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative at equal or greater value.
- All entries to a competition must be made by the person directly entering the competition.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age. Entrants under this age will forfiet their right to claim a prize and their entries will be void. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner of a competition. Failure to make contact with the winner within two weeks of the prize draw will result in the entry being deemed void. Flying Frenchman Ltd reserves the right to select a replacement winner or not award a prize.
- All required details and questions must be submitted in order to be eligibile to be entered into a prize draw. Failure to provide these details will result in your entry being void.
- Employees of Flying Frenchman Ltd and its associated franchise network, their families and / or dependents, and anyone associated with its suppliers are prohibited from entering any competitions run by Flying Frenchman Ltd . Any entries submitted that breach this condition will be deemed void.
- Flying Frenchman Ltd accepts no responsibility for competition entries that are lost, delayed or corrupted in any way during the application process.
- Prizes are non transferable to any other individual. Flying Frenchman Ltd reserves the right to withhold presentation of a prize in these circumstances.
- Where a prize is provided / fulfilled by a third party, Flying Frenchman Ltd will not accept any liability for the failure to deliver / fulfil the corresponding prize.
- Any competition entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices / solutions will be void.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are only open to residents of the mainland UK.
- By redeeming a discount or promotion or enetering a competition you are agreeing to these and any other corresponding terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Flying Frenchman Ltd , Unit 6 Ferrier Street, London
- Specific discount, promotion and competition terms and conditions are also applicable
- Minimum order values may apply.
- All promotions and discounts are subject to start and finish dates. No discounts or competition entrees will be processed after the stated closing date.
- Offers and discounts may be applicable to specific product categories and no discounts will be processed for categories outside of those stated.
- Discounts are not applicable to Easy Order Packs or Groceries
- Selected discounts and promotions are non-transferable, and can be redeemed only by the original recipient.
- Discounts and promotions are only redeemable by the original recipient, if applicable.